SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
Schedule has been built in Central Time. Schedule is tentative and subject to change.
The full conference program will be posted by December 15!
SUNDAY, APRIL 7, 2024
UAI Training Course:
- Utility Analytics 101 Training (Day 1)
- Utility Analytics 301: Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics for Power Systems & Smart Grid (Day 1)
MONDAY, APRIL 8, 2024
UAI Training Courses:
- Modernizing Data Governance for Utilities
- Finding Meaning in Utilities Data: Visualization & Storytelling
- Utility Analytics 101 Training (Day 2)
- Utility Analytics 301: Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics for Power Systems & Smart Grid (Day 2)
UAI Executive Advisory Council Meeting (UAI EAC Members Only)
UAI Executive Advisory Council Dinner (UAI EAC Members Only)
TUESDAY, APRIL 9, 2024
Utility Analytics 101 Training (Day 3)
UAI Solution Provider Member Advisory Council Meeting (SPMAC Members Only)
UAI Community Conversations Meetings
- Analytics Architecture & Technology
- Asset Health Analytics
- Data Science
- Safety Analytics
UAI Member Lunch (UAI Members Only)
General Session 1
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10, 2024
General Session 2
Session Block 1 - Discussion Forum
Session Block 2 - Discussion Forum
Lightning Talks + Prize Giveaway
Session Block 3 - Discussion Forum
Session Block 4 - Discussion Forum
General Session 3 - Cheers to Excellence: UAI Member Innovation and Achievement
THURSDAY, APRIL11, 2024
Breakfast + Roundtables
Session Block 5 - Discussion Forums
Session Block 6 - Discussion Forums
Attendee Lunch & General Session 4
Please note: The Utility Analytics 101 Training Course and other UAI Training Courses require additional registration fees.
Schedule is tentative and subject to change.
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT purchase attendee lists for Utility Analytics Summit from any outside organizations. Under no circumstances will Endeavor Business Media publicly share our attendee lists from any of our events. Please be aware that outside organizations are not endorsed by our event and entering into financial agreements with these companies can have costly consequences. Please report any scams to email@example.com.