Adam Cornille - Logic20/20
Michael Covarrubias - Xtensible
Armando Ferreira - 1898 & Co.
Jeffrey Gawrych - IBM
David Pope - SAS
Ed Sztuka - Optelos
Network and engage with energy analytics industry experts as you enjoy breakfast and conversation.
Breakfast roundtables provide an opportunity to continue exchange ideas, discuss best practices and learn from your data and analytics peers in a moderated, small group setting.
Breakfast Roundtable Topics:
- Utility Operations: Vegetation Management & Asset Identification
- How a Purpose-Driven Data Strategy Transforms Grid Operations and Planning
- DIY Data Platform Myths and How to Enable a Hybrid Approach
- Tackling the First and Last Mile Challenges of Data Analytics
- A Beginners Guide to Implementing Computer Vision AI for Utility Asset Inspection
- The Importance of Remote Sensing Data to Assist in Distribution Vegetation Maintenance
- Grid Network Model Management the Key to DER Analytics and More
- How Leveraging Geospatial Technology Improves Workflow and Asset Management
200 W 12th St
Kansas City, MO 64105