HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
Endeavor Business Media considers the safety of all those onsite at UA Summit 2023 as our top priority including our attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, and event staff. In these efforts to host a safe and productive event, we pledge to follow all guidelines and mandates set by State and local authorities as well as CDC guidelines. Please note, these guidelines and mandates may change from time to time.
On-Site Safety Practices Include:
- Face coverings are optional.
- Daily self-health screenings for all attendees
- Reminders to socially distance when appropriate, wash your hands often, cover your cough, or sneeze and stay home if you are sick
- Hand sanitizer dispensers deployed throughout venue
- Modify gathering and seating areas to allow for appropriate physical distancing
- Provide access to appropriate first aid personnel and share local resources for pharmacy, urgent care, and hospital
Prior to arriving at the Event, we encourage each attendee to do the following:
- Visit the Event Website for any updates to our Health & Safety Guidelines
- Monitor your daily health and complete a Self-Assessment before traveling to the Event.
- Familiarize yourself with the Event’s Onsite Terms & Conditions. Acknowledgement and acceptance will be required to pick up your badge onsite.
Event Management has the right to remove or exclude anyone from the event if they do not follow our Health & Safety policies or do not follow Health & Safety instructions set forth by the Event or venue staff.
UA Summit 2023 is brought to you by Utility Analytics Institute and is produced by Endeavor Business Media
© 2023 Endeavor Business Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT purchase attendee lists for Utility Analytics Summit from any outside organizations. Under no circumstances will Endeavor Business Media publicly share our attendee lists from any of our events. Please be aware that outside organizations are not endorsed by our event and entering into financial agreements with these companies can have costly consequences. Please report any scams to email@example.com.